***Y&S IS ALL FLAT polycarbonate. NOT FORMED. Windows will take form once installed *** All CNC cut ***
- FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY
- In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
- The installer of windows is responsible for installation with whatever safety measures that are required.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- The Polycarbonate we sell is 1/8" and 1/4" thick.
- Regular NON scratch resistant POLYCARBONATE comes in 35% tint, 20% tint or clear all polycarbonate.
- MARGUARD MR10 scratch resistant comes in clear & 35% UV rated polycarbonate.
- MARGUARD MR10 scratch resistant is equipped with a proprietary abrasion/ UV resistant surface. It offers improved resistance to weathering, yellowing, and hazing. It is scratch resistant due to its unique coating.
- MARGUARD MR10 IS NOT SCRATCH PROOF. IT IS SCRATCH RESISTANT.
- The material is produced in different shades. The tint is not applied or able to peel off.
- These windows are all hand cut. We will NEVER ship out anything we are not happy with. Perfection is what we aim for.
- If you choose to use hardware we prefer using bolts /screws with nylon nuts on the back. This way you adjust your own tension as needed.
- We would rather the customer drill their own holes for rivets/bolts. This gives you the option to put however many and whatever size hardware you would like for your application.
- If you choose to use rivets, the bit you drill through the material with should be slightly larger than the rivet you choose to allow for expansion and contraction due to temperature change.
- Windows do not come with black boarder but you may do so yourself.
- Everything that is shipped out will come with tracking and insurance.
- We will NOT start on anyone's order until we receive payment. Once we begin producing your order the order CANNOT BE CHANGED!